Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Thursday, November 27, 2008

....... and I'm still in the game ........

After 6 rounds I am still in and it is quite hard to believe some days. This round had quite a few requirements, 12x12 layout with no straight edges on the base CS (scalloped etc), inking, stamping, flowers, kindyglitz and bling. I decided to use We R Memory Keepers PP's from their White Out Collection. These in particular are from the Nonsense range.


I did a lot of hand cutting for this one for the 3D work. Added Kaiser rhinestones to the centres of the flowers and Kindyglitzed the leaves. Here is a closeup of the detail.


Voting starts tonight and then Round 7 will go up tomorrow night as well as the beginning of the Cybercrop! It is going to be a full on weekend of scrapping. Lucky for the uninterrupted crop time at the local scrap shop on Saturday night, and I actually plan on scrapping this time, no really I do, stop laughing at me!!

Heading off on a little nature walk now in preparation for my first ever Cybercrop challenge. Quite excited really - theme is The Great Outdoors - hence the nature walk. If you want to see what becomes of my little stroll then I guess you will have to join in this weekends crop!! :-P

No comments: