Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Sunday, November 16, 2008

November scraplift challenge.....

..... @ Uproar 2 Scrapmore. The lift was from a piece of Vicki's work chose by Kylie from the design team.


Wipeout starts tomorrow night and I must say that I am quite excited to see how the game will pan out. Basically, a challenge is loaded and you have 24 hrs to load your work into the gallery. Polls then run for 24 hrs and the person with the lowest votes is wiped out. We play until there is only one person left and they will then play in the Ultimate wipeout round which will be between the winners over 5 rounds. I think it will be a heap of fun, can't wait!!

1 comment:

vicmbee said...

very cool scraplift..... love all you LO's, I read your bio at uproar can't believe you have only been scrapping for this year... you are very talented keep up the great work..
Vicki