Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Another challenge completed .....

...... for Uproar 2 Scrapmore. This was the November monthly challenge, requirements were paint, bling and habadashery. I used fabric as my habadashery as I have tons and it was going to waste otherwise. The chippie hearts are painted and covered in crystal Stickles. (my bling)


This was my second attempt at this challenge. The first time I went running off with this fantastic idea for fabric without first considering the impossibility of sewing through double sided tape - what a sticky horrible mess that was and the thread kept snapping! I was so frustrated and then I realised that I hadn't thought about the other requirements of the challenge! So second time lucky for me - I am quite pleased with the result although I feel it could use a little more embellishment jut don't know how or where, so less is more atm!

No comments: