Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Friday, November 21, 2008

Some work to share .....

Christmas cards for this month's card swap:



I love this design, was quite quick and easy to make actually. It was a scraplift from a card class I took with Kim (our fab Stampin Up! demonstrater) and I think I am going to use the design for my own christmas cards - something I should get on to real soon!

Wipeout is on now @ Uproar! Round 1 was black, white and one other colour only.



Round 2 challenge was brights but the twist was no black or white was allowed, not even journalling. Tough one - I went through my stash thinking it would be easy as I love brights and have a huge collection - not so unfortunately! Almost every piece had some white or black in it somewhere or other so was actually very tricky! I did find something in the end ..... these yummy papers from My Minds Eye.


None of my layouts have received any votes yet so I was quite lucky not to be wiped out after round 1 ...... but as there was a lot of hiccups with power outage due to the storms Dee was kind enough to allow everyone through to round 2 providing they had both layouts posted by the deadline. I don't think I willl be quite so lucky today though, I think I will be wiped out tonight which is kind of sad as I am really enjoying the game but I guess that's how the game goes. Not too long though and round 2 will start so I can try again. Wish me luck!

No comments: