Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I got goodies ......


I took a little expedition to my LSS to pick up my Kaiser mini books and shelves that I have been waiting on for what seems like forever!! I also got some of the Kaiser Waterberry pp's which I am planning on using for my Chrissy pics and some flowers ....... cause I so needed more of them ...... yeah like a hole in the head!! :-P



I also want to send a big mwaaahhh to Lexie for giving me my very first blog award. I was so excited when I saw it this morning. So now it is my turn to award it to 8 bloggers who I feel deserve it, but first I think you should check it out.
PROXIMITY AWARD


This is called The Proximity Award."These blogs invest and believe in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

My awards go to:

Cate

Vicki

Kylie

Kim

Jan

Dalena

Wirg

Tracy

No comments: