Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bagged a Bargain!!

I love to read, although I seem to love to collect more than I read them!! But who can resist a bargain??

There is a clearance book shop in the city that I have always wanted to look in, but am always running to make the train. Yesterday I had 20 minutes to spare and it must have been fate as the shop was taking a further 20% off store wide!!


Got this stack of books for $27 and according to the price stickers they would have cost me $110 originally, so am happy about that!!

Have managed one more card for my personal challenge. Have one more to go and then I am back on track.


Not much time for scrapping over the last few days but am hoping to rectify that when we get home from the park this afternoon!!

5 comments:

Debz said...

Wow awesome work Hun & thankyou so much for the site mention with the Deb's Creations Banner- you are a sweetie!

Hugz

Deb

Tracy said...

Great score on the books Amanda, I too love to read :)
Thanks for the blog award, I have updated and nominated some more :)
Glad you found us at LSBS, look forward to chatting with you some more
Take Care
Tracy x

The Blog Hoppers said...

welcome to *ON THE HOP* Amanda
we luv your blog and will be back often to see what you have been up to
xx the blog hoppers xx

Nat said...

hey darlin, luv ya blog!
come and check out what I left for you on my blog
mwa mwa
Luv Nat xx

Alyssa said...

What a cute card.. that is just too adorabl :) Love the new stash of books too xx