Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Saturday, January 10, 2009

All in a scrappy days work .....

Well today didn't turn out to be quite as productive as I had hoped, but I did manage to get a little done.

This page is for the monthly challenge at Uproar. I started it yesterday at Cate's but of course in between, kids, eating and gossiping I didn't get it finished. I think eventually I will just give up packing my stuff to go over and turn up emptyhanded!! Much lighter and I could probably get more done with nothing than I achieve with a truckload of stash!!


This next one is the monthly sketch challenge at Uproar.

And last but not least, one for the newbie challenge over at Deb's Creations.

I have also started a mini album of photos of Derek and I from when we first met until now. Boy it was hard finding enough pictures, I vow from this moment that I will take more of the two of us from now on. I have that about half done but my scrapping time came to an abrupt halt ...... today it finally happened. I knew it would eventually, it was just a matter of time. This is the crazy game that my child loves to play, and no your eyes are not deceiving you, he is kneeling on the back of the lounge clapping his hands like a madman.


Today he fell off. He landed on the tiles flat on hs back and cracked his head on the tiles so loud I thought his skull had caved in. He's been doing it for month's now and eventually you just get sick of getting him down every two seconds. I figured he would have to be pretty unlucky to lose his balance and finally today he did. So now I feel like the guilty one, if only I had stopped him or gotten him down sooner and you know still hours later I can still here the sound of his head hitting the tiles, eewwkk, sends a shiver down my spine. He cried a lot but other than that there doesn't appear to be any physical injuries, just needed to make sure he didn't go to sleep for a few hours in case he had a concussion. The sad thing is, he was back to himself in no time and will probably do the same thing tomorrow! Eeepppp!

1 comment:

lexie said...

Check my blog....you will find there is something there for you....love the LO's you did have a fun weekend..oxo