Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First page for 2009 ....

.... I am so glad to be back into the swing of things. This is the first page that I have scrapped in nearly 4 weeks!!

It's for my challenge blog over at Out of the Hat. This month's challenge for January was; 5 embellishments only, stamped title and black & white picture on a coloured layout.
I have some more challenges in my book already, including the first challenge for the 52 pick up over at Little Scrapbook Shop. Looks like it could be a whole lotta fun - check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks great amanda! gorgeous page and gorgeous pic!