Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Sunday, October 26, 2008

No more shopping!!!

I have bought so much stuff lately!! So much that when I come home with the next haul I realise that I haven't put the last lot away yet! (embarrassed face here) So me thinks that I should use what I have for a little bit.

I went to the craft fair again today! Derek offerered to look after Cody so that I could have some mum time and see the bit I missed seeing yesterday, which was so nice of him since he could barely keep his eyes open. So consequently I have spent enough money lately and it's time to curb my spending.

I was thinking of a "use your stash" challenge, although I wonder how many layouts I would have to do to actually use it? I am sure I wouldn't be shopping till sometime very late in 2009!!

No comments: