Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Thursday, October 2, 2008

And we're off .......

I thought the 1st of October would never get here, it has been fun watching all of the hat ideas land in my inbox. I have been like a child awaiting Christmas, I just couldn't wait to see what would come "Out of the Hat". But finally the day arrived and the challenge was drawn, and what a good challenge it is, not too hard, but not too easy, just what a scrapped could want!
If you are curious to see what the challenge is then you will have to go check it out here www.outofthehatscrapchallenge.blogspot.com cause I ain't telling ya!!!!!! HA - HA - HA!!!

No comments: