Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Late night scrap-a-thon

I really hate leaving layouts half done, I am not even sure why. I started this one @ Cate's yesterday and as per usual I never got it finished. So on my quest to finish it before I went to bed I got on a roll and before I knew it I had finished 3 and it was 11.30!! :-O I was a little spoiled last night cause Derek went to bed at about 8pm and took Cody with him so I had some me time.

This one I made to have a play with my new EK success curvy cutter.

And this last one I really love. I was a bit unsure as I was making it that it would look a bit like a sticker sneeze (Cate's terminology) but I really like the way it turned out.

As a little celebration for finishing my layouts I decided that I deserved a trip to the scrap shop (which will remain nameless) as they had advertised a $1 paper sale where every sheet of paper in store is $1 for the day. I spent ages scouring the racks for just the right pp's for my next projects and even bought co-ordinating bazzil - something I never do - I always have to run out to the scrap shop to get CS before any scrap day which usually costs me about $80 as I get sucked in by all the yummies in the store, but that is another story. Anyway, back to the original story, so after my painstaking and long selection I find out that the sale is now on Tuesday!! WTF!! I was devistated, I couldn't bear to put everything back and I can't get there on Tuesday cause I have to work so I paid for my rather expensive stash and left. Happy with my yummy goodies but a little deflated that I didn't get the bagain I set out to get.
Off to scrap some more layouts with my new goodies, I only have 10 left to complete the challenge, and one week to go! Fingers crossed!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the doodle style journalling on the SMILE layout! Very cute!

Thanks for stopping by my blog too! Appreciate your comments!

x