Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ......


Well at least on the WOW blog anyhow! This month is Christmas month over at WOW and the DT have all been given a truck load of awesome Christmas chipboard to play with.

This is my first page for the month using some gorgeous papers from My Minds Eye 12 Days of Christmas range I picked up from Bella Paperie. I made this cute layout of my little monkey who jumped in this elf cutout while we were waiting at the bank last Christmas. I've used the "Santa's Little Helper" title and "Cute Rudolph" chipboard for this page.


Here's a closeup of rudolph ... couldn't resist adding some googly eyes! He's all painted up in twinkling H2o's.

I also used H2o's on the title and have simply added some pen to break up the lettering a little.


TFL Star xx

1 comment:

Sandra said...

How gorgeous is that!! Love that layout and the chippie and fab.