Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Stuck?! November 1st .....


Sketches are my fave 'go to' for inspiration these days. It eliminates much of the paper shuffling stage for me. Stuck?! is always one of my first calling points each month, they have awesome sketches to use :)

Been using up some more of my wonderful WOW Christmas chipboard too ... may just be the first time I have ever has the previous years photos scrapped before this one!

I've used the 'Trimming the Tree' title along with some Echo Park papers for this page.


I used some Music Note Washi Tape from D-lish Scraps with some cross stitching.


The title was coloured with my fave medium, Twinkling H2o's and highlighted with a little Stickles on the star and ornaments.


For my embellie cluster I've used a small paper doiley, a Jillibean corrugated heart that I stitched around, a Journal It's Mini Date tab, a button from Lil' Red Rocket and some more Music Note Washi Tape.


TFL Star xx

2 comments:

Chloe said...

Great page! LOVE the LRR button ;-)

Unknown said...

Love all the details in this layout Amanda!! The twinklin h2os look so amazing on the chipboard - just perfect for this layout!
Hugs
xoxo