Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Friday, October 7, 2011

Out of the Hat - October .....


At first glance this month's challenge seemed a little tricky but it was actually quite simple once it's broken down.
- complimentary colour scheme (I chose blue & orange)
- felt
- paper tearing

Once I had my colour scheme and photos I simply pulled some bits and pieces from my stash to suit. I made this entire layout from scraps!


I embellished with a gorgeous lollipop from Charms Creations and a cute tiger button from Lovelybug Bits and Bobs.


TFL Star xx

1 comment:

Kathie said...

That is a pretty cute LO...sweet picture....
Love Kathie
xoxo