Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Days .....


I've had these Echo Park Happy Days papers for a while now to make a sample for Bella Paperie, my lss. (oops!)

I loved the October 15th sketch from Stuck?! so I have used it to create this layout of my little Ellah Bellah in her fairy singlet.


I used my spanky new Martha punch on the edges .... adore this punch sooo much! I have also layered one of her doily tags with a WOW chipboard butterfly. And check out the lace .... isn't it just divine! Took a little bit of fiddling but I managed to get it to curve round the edges of the circle nicely.


I also made some rosettes out of the papers too.


TFL Star xx

1 comment:

Sandra said...

So beautiful! Love those buttons in your flowers :)