Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Out of the Hat - July


Another new month and another new challenge at Out of the Hat. Criteria for this month's challenge is:

- a doiley
- negative space
- monochromatic colour scheme

This is what I came up with:


Papers are a mix from My Minds Eye, Daisy Bucket, Kaisercraft and Sassafras Lass. The WOW chipboard banner and twine from Mad About Scrappin. I have also used 2 of the new Journal It's releases, Scalloped Circle and Flags which can be purchased through D-lish Scraps. The cute crochet flower is from Lime Tree Creations and the button from Tessa Ann.

TFL Star xx

No comments: