Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Monday, July 18, 2011

Exciting news ....


I am sooooo excited to announce that as of today I am officially a WOW dt chic!!

Along with these other wonderful ladies:

Sandrine Dawes QLD
Geli Duncan QLD
Tina Connolly QLD
Sami Cronin ACT
Liz Kordek SA
Kim Soloman NSW

Continuing on are:

Gilly Lester NSW
Sandra Staples (DT Co-ordinator) NSW
Renae Woods NSW

And also:

Linda Baldock (Product designer) NSW

You can see all the details on the WOW blog as well as having a squiz at their gorgeous new makeover!

Links to all the designers blogs are in my sidebar.

That's all for now Star xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats Amanda....that is great and exciting news...so happy for you

Liz Weber said...

Woohoo Amanda, congrats on such a wonderful DT spot, can't wait to see all your beautiful WOW projects.

sarah martin said...

Congratulations Amanda! Can't wait to see your work as a DT for WOW