Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm SUPER excited .....

..... it's been a lot of hard work ..... but finally my handmade products and designs are available for sale!! I have set up individual blogs dedicated to each of my products ..... I have even opened an ETSY shop! There are links to them all just over there to your left ..... it's not far to go, so go on .... do yourself a favour and check them out!!!!

More products will be loaded to etsy soon, so keep checking back and I am working on some new designs as we speak!!

2 comments:

Loobylou said...

your design talent and motivation are so inspiring Amanda. Good Luck with your new venture.

chrisw said...

you have a wonderful easter,love chris