Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Crop Night .....

Last night I went to the Pizza Crop at my lss with my BFF, I made this page for Amanda's colour challenge at Deb's for this weekends cybercrop. Lots of people were stopping to admire the page while I was putting it together ..... the experience was quite humbling .... I am not really used to so much attention towards my work.

The page is for an album I am making for my Mum for mother's day ... it's a collection of all her and dad's old family photos.

2 comments:

Anne P said...

It's beautiful Amanda. Well worth the attention, I think your Mum will love it.

vicmbee said...

gorgeous page star.... love the atc's too...