Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hop to It Cybercrop!

This weekend we are having our April cybercrop over at Uproar ...... the theme is Hop to It! It's our way of celebrating Easter but not in the exact way you would expect!!

My challenge is inspired by chocolate .... yum!! But not the kind you eat!! It's a colour challenge ... you may use the colours of milk, dark and white chocolate and one other if you choose. Here is my sample page ..... the pic is of my dad and his brother about 60 years ago.


This page was for Lisa's challenge. Her challenge was based on "traditions" and you had to use the word somewhere on your page. It didn't have to be about Easter so I made mine on our Australia Day traditions. All the scroll work you see was hand cut from a sheet of pp ..... it took hours!!


My little ATC challenge is proving to be popular too ..... I set a theme and requirements to suit the CC and people enter by making an ATC which is a one of. We all vote on our fave and the winner gets the unique set of ATC's. This month was pastel colours and it had to have a bunny or chick/bird on it. Here is mine:


And last but not least, a card for the monthly mini RAK challenge. The host sends everyone an identical pack of goodies and we each make a card from our little kit. The winner, decided by poll vote then becomes the host for the next month's challenge. Here is what I made from the kit:


More scrapping on the planner for today ..... oh and the washing ....... blaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Gorgeous work here Amanda, I love the chocolate LO!!! Thanks for playing along with my blog post hunt. You got all the answers absolutely correct! So you are in with a winning chance for the major RAK but please don't forget to comment on the posts in the month of May for more chances to win the Monthly RAK! Off to check out some more of your posts Luv Shaz xoxo

Taryn said...

Hi Amanda... just trying out my links for the Mad Hatters. Love your "Happy Days" LO. Just beautiful.