Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Friday, January 20, 2012

A little slow off the mark ....

So it took me a while to get going but I finally finished my first layouts for 2012. Shop life over at D-lish has been so busy and taking up much of my time. {not that I'm complaining by any means} That and spending the last few days with my little man before he starts prep next week. I'm going to miss having him around the house, he's grown up so much in the last 6 months into such a little gentleman. He adores his baby sister and I'm just plain going to miss how he manages to brighten my every day :) 

I can't actually show you the pages as they are for an up and coming kit release at Mad About Scrappin, but I do have a few peeks to share. I'm lucky that my lovely boss lady Leanne handed me the gorgeous Lilly Bee Memorandum range and let me coordinate my own embellishments from the D-lish Scraps store.

Here are the papers:


And here are sneeks of the 3 pages I created:



{mmm ... washi tape .... love washi tape :)}

To see the full reveal you'll have to keep an eye out for the kit release at the Mad About Scrappin facebook page.

TFL Star xx

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Gorgeous sneak peaks! The kids will be fabulous I'm sure :)

Lou said...

Loving these sneaks, can not wait til the full reveal
xx