Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Just a little bit WOW .....


So November was a bad month for me scrappy wise :( Somewhere along I lost my way and just couldn't seem to get back on the right path. Certainly not for a lack of trying though. I think I 'dedicated' over 5 solid days perfecting my art of paper shuffling but still nothing. It was really starting to get me down especially knowing that I was letting down those I have made commitments to. I even had to admit defeat on one kit and hand it over to someone else! (thanks Emma for saving my bacon ;))

Today I was more determined than ever .... I had to break this drought and scrap a page.

I FINISHED ONE!!!

Using some more of my wonderful WOW Christmas chipboard I created this:


Every year I take a photo of Cody with the Christmas tree. Last year was his last solo shot .... this year he'll have to share the limelight with his sister! lol

I decorated the WOW Bubble Christmas Tree by adding a button to the centre of each. Took quite a while digging through all my buttons finding the right size for each hole but well worth the effort! I was beaten by two of the tiny gaps where I had to use brads instead.


The tree was painted with h2o's and the stars coloured with gold gel pen. I also hand stitched each button on. Got this thing about 'naked' buttons.


I also used one of the banner borders when I discovered that they had the exact right number of pennants for the word 'Christmas' ... happy days!

The '2010' is using their new self adhesive alphas. OMG I loooove these so much! I have 6 sheets already and I can just see they are going to be a staple in my stash for a long time!

TFL Star xx

1 comment:

Sandra said...

This is an awesome layout! I love the colours and particularly love the buttons in the tree!!