Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ways With Washi - Day 2 .....


For today's Ways With Washi tutorial on D-lish Scraps I made these awesome twisted roses. My layout was inspired by the Show us Your Stuff September challenge where the criteria was multi photos, stripes and of course something handmade.


Here's a close up showing off the washi tape roses. I added rhinestones to the centre and clustered them with a WOW chipboard leaf.


The title is also WOW chipboard which I coloured with twinkling H2o's and decorated with some more rhinestones.


I also added one of the felt butterflies at the top of a rhinestone trail.


TFL Star xx

2 comments:

Anne P said...

LOVE those tape flowers. Sooo cute.

Angela said...

What a great way to use the tape Amanda, those flowers look awesome! Love your page too! :-)