Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Splash a bit of paint .....


This month's challenge for Mad About Scrappin is just that .... splash a bit of paint on your layout! Post it on their facebook page and one lucky person drawn at random will win this awesome Graphic 45 paper pad valued at $17!!

Here's my sample ... although being on the DT means I can't win :( but it's always fun to play along anyhow!

I used Words or Whatever 12 x 12 Cog Set along with a mix of REALLY old pp's from my stash to create this layout of my little scooter boy and my not so little one!


I painted the cogs in black paint and the title in twinkling H2o's.


I swiped on some more black paint with an old credit card and added some joint tape over it. Love this stuff ... a huge roll was only $2 and the best part is it's already sticky!


TFL Star x

1 comment:

Angela said...

Love how you've used those cogs Amanda!! Fantastic page!