Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Friday, August 26, 2011

Uncommon ......


I love these papers from Authentique! If you haven't been lucky enough to see or feel them in real life you are simply missing out! They have a gorgeous texture not unlike the old school My Minds Eye if you remember those ... back in the "Tres Jolie" days ;) lol They are a great weight too, more like cardstock than paper and thicker than Bazzil which in my honest opinion seems to be getting thinner by the day :( They distress beautifully, which if you know me I'm not a messy distresser .... more of a gentle scuffer!

I was thrilled to be able to design a kit using them for Mad About Scrappin and thought I should share some peeks before their pending release in September. The kits always sell out so fast so I thought better to share a few peeks now rather than taunt you with what could have been after the fact!




Kits are always great value! You get everything you need to create 3 or more layouts with pictures/instructions for only $20.

TFL Star xx

4 comments:

Alanna said...

Oooh they do look gorgeous! And yes, Bazill is getting quite thin these days!

Liz Weber said...

Ooh la la Amanda your sneak peek loos so pretty. I LOVE the uncommon paper range and can't wait to see what you did with it in what looks like a FAB kit.

Anne P said...

They are just FANTASTIC aren't they. I'm LOVING them at the moment too. This looks super cute.

Unknown said...

These peeks are amazing!!
Looking forward to seeing more :0)