Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Miss Nellie ....


I adore these papers from Kaiser so I was very lucky to be given them by my lss, Paper Addiction, to make a store sample.

I used one sheet of paper for the background, the diecut and just one other sheet for everything else. I stitched on the diecut with some hand dyed seam binding and the butterflies are attached with crystal brads I got in Mad About Scrappin's last Flog it Friday. I finished it off with a piece of WOW chipboard mounted on one of the little tags from the range.


I enhanced the chipboard by first inking it in pink before running it through the cuttlebug in the swiss dot embossing folder. I then lightly inked the dots in white ink to highlight them.

TFL Star xx

3 comments:

Sue Plumb said...

Naaaawwwww...that is SO cute!!! *sigh* I just love that range too (although I have banned myself from buying any until I use up some of the other new stuff I have got sitting here). Love the stitching with the seam binding, it loks FAB! XXX

Anne P said...

LOVE it, totally adorable.

Angela said...

So pretty!! Love what you've done to the chipboard, I've got to try that :-)