Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Monday, May 25, 2009

3 New Layouts ....

Here are the two layouts I finished over the weekend and also another one that I whipped up this morning!

Dad & Me is for the monthly challenge over at A2Z Scraplets.


My entry for the Sweet Treats - Sweetie's Sketches blog is titled A Time to Celebrate ..... it is my dad's 3rd birthday party!

And last but certainly not least ... Play Time which is my entry for the Inkurable Stampers blog challenge. You always must use at least one stamp on your project and ths month's requirements were ribbon and lace.


Have a few more challenges scribbled down to have a go at before the end of the month ..... so best get back to it!

3 comments:

Shazza said...

Hi Amanda!
Boy someones been busy!

I love your "Dad and Me" layout, love the colors you have used and really great pics.
My favourite is playtime, love the mask over the pp, its just come together beautifully.
Cheers
Shazza

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

All such great layouts my fav is playtime as well.
xx

chrisw said...

gorgeous layouts Honey