Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Been a busy girl!

For the last two days I have been designing an official blog for Uproar to Scrapmore. Dalena is really happy with what I have done and am glad to be helping her out. You can check out my work here and be sure to sign up as a follower and link to it in your blog roll. I will be staying on board with Dee to keep the blog up to date so any info about what's happening at Uproar will be found on the blog.

I am also in the process of making new blinkies for everyone to show their love for Uproar ...... am just waiting on feedback from Dee on my first draft.

Off now to hopefully complete some of the CC challenges .......... mmmmm scrapping ...... it has been so long!!!

No comments: