Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Monday, February 2, 2009

Finished!!

I started this one at the crop night at my LSS last night. I am not sure why I dilly dally arond so much at these things ...... It is such valuable scrapping time and I always seem to waste it!

This page is for the week #3 challenge for 52 Pick Up at LSBS. Challenge was to use paper tearing and rolling technique.


I was syaing goodbye to a friend that had to leave early when I glanced at the MME Just Deamy 2 range and realised that the colours were a perfect match for the Kaiser Waterberry pp's I was using so I grabbed some of the transparancies for my page. I finished it off with lots of handstitching.

Got a bit on my to do list atm, tying up some loose ends from January so that I can fill my schedule with February projects!

1 comment:

Nat said...

wowzers! I luv that layout...
I have left you a little something on my blog
Luv Nat xx