Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wipeout update ....

Hooray!!! I was the winner of Game 1 so I am now through to the Ultimate Wipeout Round. It was so close, I only won by 1 vote and the other page was awesome.

Game 2 is up to Round 5 and at this stage I am still in the comp.

Round 1 - 12x12, purple CS, green & brown, chipboard, buttons.

Round 2 - Scallops, brads, orange, ribbon.

Round 3 - 2 pics (1 5x7), blue & green, ric rac.

Round 4 - 12x12, stitching, circles, 3 pics (1 6x4), any colours.


Round 5 - Black CS, no circles, 12x12, rubons.

I will probably be wiped out this round, the journalling block is a scalloped circle, realised after I stuck it on and am not taking it off!

1 comment:

vicmbee said...

Hi Amanda, love your work and there is a little surprise for you on my blog.