Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Inspired Blueprints #86

Another week means another sketch revealed at Inspired Blueprints. We work on alternating teams for our DT shares and this week it my teams turn. Here's my reveal:


I loved the layout of the sketch but didn't have any photos that big to scrap. Simple solution was to use a series of smaller 2x3's and mat them to fill the space. I had a great set of photos from when Ellah was learning to walk, an event that really needs more than a single shot to tell the story. 


Papers are from October Afternoon and I've used a tonne of D-lish Scraps embellies for my clusters. A single bloom, large resin rose, pins, viola, hydrangea petals, beads and adhesive pearls in this one.


I used a strip of 3 manilla tags for my journaling area all tied with cotton twine bows. In this smaller cluster I have another viola, more hydrangea petals, small rose, resin from various grab bags and some adhesive pearls. All embellishments are available in the store right now. 

Here's the sketch where it all began:


If you're scrapping this weekend, why not give it a kick start with a sketch from Inspired Blueprints!

Thanks for stopping by
Star xx

7 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous page! I love the pretty pastel color palette and all the flowers. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

Tarrah McLean said...

Loving the pastel colours Amanda, looks gorgeous. I have awarded your blog with the Liebster Award, head over to my blog for more details!! livetoscrapscraptolive.blogspot.com xx

Marelle said...

Hi Amanda! I love your layout for IB86!
I have come over from the lovely Tarrah McLean's blog!
I am a new follower (although I thought I was already lol)
hugs
Marelle

Linda T said...

Beautiful page, love the action shots, great use of lots of photos, I wanted to pass on the Liebster Award to you and your blog. I love your work and I am happy to pass on this award. Please see my blog post for the details.

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

How adorbale is this! I just love the soft colors, the pretty details and how you made the sketch yours and unique. TFS!

sarah martin said...

Stunning layout Amanda. I love the flowers and tags.

I have also awarded you the Liebster award like Tarrah. LOL

Check it out here:
http://scrapbookhabit.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/lucky-liebsters.html

Trish said...

I love your soft palette..gorgeous LO