Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Out of the Hat - June


So here I am :) back with another Out of the Hat sample layout.
The June challenge is:
- bright colours on kraft
- 6 buttons
- a bird somewhere

Couldn't resist the urge to dig into the My Little Shoebox stash .... one of the splurges I had using the line "But I've just had a baby" worked well ;) got me some special "mummy" presents.

Here's my two little cherubs ... he just absolutely adores her!! Sometimes a little TOO much if you know what I mean! :D


Finished off with a yummy splattering of embellies. A Purple Pumpkin button, some Nellie G clay buttons and some doilies from the Chip Chop Shop.

This adorable little metal birdy I got from the last craft show in Brissie ... tons of colours and super cheap!


And one can't forget the washi tape or Jillibean Soup corrugated shapes.


Oh and the hot pink lace (in the first picture) .... that's self adhesive and comes by the roll .... a new product that will be hitting the D-lish shelves real soon!

TFL Star xx

No comments: