Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ta da!!!

I finally finished my latest tote design!! How cute are those bright pink spots and butterflies?? I just love it .... (if you can't already tell that by my excitement) .... hehehe. The bag measures 13" wide, 14.5" tall and 4" deep so it is perfect for carrying my 13x13 glass mat and some page kits when I go to crops. Those butterfly pockets are on both the front and back and as an added bonus it also has two huge internal pockets on one side that would be perfect for housing packets of alphas or similar type embellishments. This is the only one I have made so I don't have any on offer atm but if you are interested in having one custom done pricing would be around the $45 mark.


I have also managed to squeeze in some creative time. I started this page at my lss Pizza Crop on Saturday night .... and no I didn't get it finished! Geez ..... your expectations of a girl are a little high don't you think?!?! lol I finished it off yesterday morning and it is my take on the Challenge Heaven Themed Challenge for April. The theme was "learning" and you aslo had to incorporate hand cutting. The circle, star and tip truck were all cut by hand on this one. If you look carefully you will also spy a "Date Tab" from Journal It's .... funny cause it's got no date on it!! and I also got to use one of my super cute new buttons from Little Red Rocket!!

These next two were my attempts at the Cybercrop challenges at Challenge Heaven ..... I use the word "attempt" cause they don't really count if you fail to actually upload them!! Not one of my finer moments ..... must of been having a "special" day that day!
Fast asleep was a colour type challenge .... there was a picture of three different coloured eggs .... blue, green and pink .... and you had to choose one of them to team up with brown for your layout. I found these seriously old American Crafts papers in my scraps and created this layout. I even managed to "road test" the new Library Cards from Journal It's which are hot off the press right about now! I used the Library Pocket Template to make a matching pouch from the papers and finished it all off with some ribbon and chippy clouds from 2 Crafty.

This next one was also for the cc and was a scraplift challenge ..... and I'm sorry but I don't have the link to the original layout I lifted .... but I am sure if you went over and had a peek in the gallery it wouldn't be hard to find. Little bit of paint splatter and some of my fave papers from October Afternoon and whalla .... finished!!

Phew!! And if you are still with me .... either I am getting midly entertaining or you have nothing better to do with your time ..... most likely the last one ;-) But if you have stuck with me I think I have saved the best till last ..... hehehe ..... little bit chuffed with myself here!
I have been invited to particiate in a closed ATC group called "Full Sleeve". We work from a private blog and our first theme was "Something Sweet", I came up with this STUPID idea to make a miniture ATC sized box of chocolates .... and then to make matters worse .... I bragged about it to others members on the group! lol So .... either I pull it off or look like a dumb bum!!
Several expletives later .... here is the first one .....

First closed .....

And then open ..... to reveal the drool worthy choccies inside!! (Carefully sealed under a layer of acetate so don't get any ideas) and besides I am not sure how delicious 3D Kindy Glitz would be??


Okay .... so if you are still with me ..... thanks for hanging in there and having a look at my little creative efforts ..... and if your not ....... (well your not gonna see this are you??) ;-)

9 comments:

donna said...

love them all honey! that tote is gorgeous!

Lisa K said...

I think you pulled them off brilliantly - cant wait to get one!!!!1 wahooooooo

Cate Brickell said...

love the tote and layouts! can't wait for class on Saturday!

chrisw said...

gorgeous layouts honey..thinking of you!

Mandy said...

love your work..your pages are gorgeous...xxx

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

wow - all gorgeous. xx

Pauly said...

gorgeous work Star, you are soo clever!!

Samantha Hauzer said...

Wow, that atc with the choccies is awesome!! Gorgeous layouts too :)

Shell said...

So much eye candy. You have been a busy girl! Gorgeous LOs and I love that new tote.