Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Asian Delights ATC's .....

The theme for the Born 2 Create March ATC swap is Asian Delights. Here is what I made:


It's a hybrid ATC .... I've used photoshop brushes to create the Bonsai tree and pot using three separate layers and colours. I made one blue, one green and one brown and then erased through to colour the different areas of the design. The writing is two separate brushes also. The one in the top right says "creativity" and the one in the bottom left says "friend" .... two things I feel are indicative of ATC's ...... being creative and making lasting friendships!! For the "traditional" part I have used the Summer Flower Soft to create the leaves and blossoms of the bonsai.
Now I just need to wait for the glue holding the Flower Soft to set completely and put the backs on them .... reading for posting tomorrow!

9 comments:

vicmbee said...

wow!! they look awesome.. hope i get one of yours..

Pauly said...

Gorgeous work Star...you are so clever, I hope I get one too!!!

Corrina said...

I love the texture of this!!!! Perfect definition of what an ATC is all about. Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Star - love it

Unknown said...

Gorgeous - so clever

Alyssa said...

Absolutly Adorable :)

Belynda-Lee said...

Oh wow Hun, your atc is just beautiful!! You have detailed it so well, wish I was in the swap now lol, just lovely!! Take care babe!! Xx

chrisw said...

OMG thesea re absolutely gorgeous!!can't wait to get mine,yay so glad i did two sets means i get a full set ogf everyones whoohoo

Loobylou said...

These are even more stunning up close. Thanks for joining my swap at Born2Create