Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Sunday, January 17, 2010

See .... I DO scrap!!!

Hehehe ..... The amount of times I turn up to crops and do NOTHING .... my friends have been beginning to doubt that I actually do scrapbook!

I started these two at Lisa's yesterday .... got the papers and photo's down and then struck a wall with both of them. Mojo came back to play this morning and I finished them off over a cuppa!

Taking a Dip with Dad is the numbers challenge at Challenge Heaven this month. 1 heart, 2 lines of journalling, 3 buttons and 4 photos. I used Sassafras Lass Bungle Jungle pp's which I love!


This second one is the sketch challenge for Scrap N Art this month. The base of this one is similar to the layout I did for Leanne the other day. I just loved the way it turned out so much I had to do one for myself! I used Coredinations Whitewash CS as the base and the papers are Vintage Valentine by Fancy Pants.


7 comments:

Lisa K said...

Gorgeous too

Mandy said...

love both of these...both so different and just gorgeous...xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Layouts Star!!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

2 gorgeous layout Amanda. xx

Sarah Lou said...

I feel like that sometimes as well! I love love love taking a dip with dad.

Charmed by the Star Filled Texas Sky said...

Cute. Colorful Blog!! :)

Belynda-Lee said...

Awesome layouts babe!! LOL haha every time i go to lisa's i never end up scrappin..hmmm wonder why lol. Take care hun xx