Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Out of the Hat - September challenge

I just love September's criteria for Out of the Hat .... Black & White with 1 other colour, distressing and multi alpha title.

This is my sample layout for the challenge .... A mixture of all my fave things at the moment:

- great finds at the markets
- Websters Pages papers
- goodies from my online store ... D-lish Scraps



You will be seeing a lot more of my wedding photos scrapped in the future .... my love of all things girlie/vintage is seeing me fast run out of pics to scrap!! I have always wanted to scrap my wedding pics and did start an 8 x 8 album for them. But I just can't get my head around the size and my stupid idea of having them all in the same colour scheme gets boring really quickly!!

I know I have been a really bad blogger the last few months. It's not from lack of trying though .... it's just that most ot the work that I produce I can't share .... DT stuff and class samples etc. I really think it may be time to get back to some scrapping just for me again ....

No comments: